||DA||.::AUDICIOUS::.||DA|| GAMING ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR GAMERS PEOPLE

HomeAudiciousGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MARCH OF EMPIRE RELEAM 51
BHARAT ALLIANCE MEMBERS

i have to crash my password protected server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veshark
veshark

i have to crash my password protected server  Empty
PostSubject: i have to crash my password protected server    i have to crash my password protected server  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 pm

i lost my ftp client password and all i have is my user name and my old rcon password previously stored in cfg file. one of my idiot freinds who have the new rcon changed it and put a password on the server so i cannot get in and crash it to restore the old rcon !! so plz i need help to crash my own server who has a password but its not protected against crashers ans stuff. plz help.
Back to top Go down
Rohan
Admin
Admin
Rohan

PostSubject: Re: i have to crash my password protected server    i have to crash my password protected server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Why Dont U Inform The Main Owner Of The Server Regarding To Know Ur New Password..
Back to top Go down
http://www.audicious.webs.com
veshark
veshark

PostSubject: Re: i have to crash my password protected server    i have to crash my password protected server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 pm

as u can see i m from algeria and most of us dont have patpal or visa or master card! i bought my server from someone whose brother living in france (he payed it from his brothers acount) 3 years ago, and now i cant reach him anymore even when i call his phone number. the only solution i have is to crash my server to get my old rcon_password and settings back Mad anyway thank you for your care bro.
Back to top Go down
Rohan
Admin
Admin
Rohan

PostSubject: Re: i have to crash my password protected server    i have to crash my password protected server  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Ok So You Need Crash Ur Server..
U Can Do It By Using These Hacks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(I Dont Think These Hacks Will Help U As It Is Outdated)

So You Can Try This Trick On The Guy Who Cheated You.. And You Can Get The Rcon Password Back By Learning This Video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To Watch This Video In HD Visit : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.audicious.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have to crash my password protected server    i have to crash my password protected server  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have to crash my password protected server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||DA||.::AUDICIOUS::.||DA|| GAMING ZONE :: Cs 1.6 G@mers :: Request/Help-
Jump to: