||DA||.::AUDICIOUS::.||DA|| GAMING ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR GAMERS PEOPLE

HomeAudiciousGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MARCH OF EMPIRE RELEAM 51
BHARAT ALLIANCE MEMBERS

How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod

Go down 
2 posters

Was This Post Helpfull?
Yes
How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod I_vote_lcap100%How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod I_vote_lcap0%How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Rohan
Admin
Admin
Rohan

How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod Empty
PostSubject: How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod   How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Map Specific Plugins

Each map can have a specific plugins.ini file for which it will load on map change. This plugins file will be loaded in addition to the standard plugins.ini file.

The file is to be located at amxmodx/configs/maps/plugins-mapname.ini For example, for de_dust you would create the file amxmodx/configs/maps/plugins-de_dust.ini

In addition, a plugin can be tagged as "disabled" which will prevent this plugin from being loaded. You accomplish this the same way you tag a plugin as debug mode, by entering the word disabled after the plugin name in the file, which will prevent it from being loaded for that map.

For example, if you wanted the map de_dust to disable the plugin ham.amxx and enable the plugin pickle.amxx you would put this in amxmodx/configs/maps/plugins-de_dust.ini:
Code:
ham.amxx disabled
pickle.amxx

Note: This feature was added in AMX Mod X 1.76

As of AMX Mod X 1.8.0, you are now able to create plugin.ini files for map prefixes. To do this, create a file called plugins-<prefix>.ini, where <prefix> would mean de, cs, awp, surf, ect. All prefix config files go in the same location as per map, the amxmodx/configs/map/ directory.
Code:
configs/maps/plugins-de.ini - Would enable/disable any plugins for all de_* maps.

Plugin based configuration files are loaded by map first (plugins-de_nuke.ini) and prefix second (plugins-de.ini).

Map Config Files

For each map, you can also add a configuration file that will execute when the map loads. This is useful to set certain settings for 3rd party maps, say, removing the freeze time on fy_iceworld.

To do this, simply create a folder in amxmodx/configs called "maps" and place a .cfg file named after the map with the settings in it, for example, you might have amxmodx/configs/maps/fy_iceworld.cfg:
Code:
mp_startmoney 16000
mp_freezetime 0
mp_timelimit 20
sv_downloadurl "http://YourFastDownload1.com/cstrike"  //for different Download URL other then default

Be sure to include the following line into your server.cfg. This ensures that you go back (or fall back on) to your default server settings. It is suggested that anything you place in custom config files are also put in your server.cfg or amxx.cfg (at default settings) for best use of this feature.
Code:
mapchangecfgfile server.cfg

As of AMX Mod X 1.8.0, you are now able to create config files for map prefixes. To do this, create a file called prefix_<prefix>.cfg, where <prefix> would mean de, cs, awp, surf, ect. All prefix config files go in the same location as per map, the amxmodx/configs/map/ directory.
Code:
configs/maps/prefix_de.cfg  - Would run on any de_* map.
configs/maps/prefix_cs.cfg  - Would run on any cs_* map.

Configuration files are map prefix first (prefix_de.cfg) and map configuration second (de_dust2.cfg).

Some Text Files Made By Me:Download Here

Last edited by Rohan on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : download link updated)
Back to top Go down
http://www.audicious.webs.com
akashat.mukesh
Admin
Admin
akashat.mukesh

How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod   How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Super Config ...thanks rohan........
Back to top Go down
http://www.audicious.webs.com

How To Make Multimod Server Map Changer With Proper Mod
Page 1 of 1